In order to do well in school while at the same time not stressing out, I have to do a series of things. I should use my time on my breaks to socialize and to eat a little but I also have to make time during other breaks to do some homework and be productive. And I think I won't get stressed out if I keep a positive attitude. School is important but in order to be balanced I need to have more than just that. School should not be my whole life.
So for me to do well in school and at the same time not stressing out, is all about my attitude and outlook on life in general. If I think I will be doomed if I get a less than perfect grade, then I will always have the need to be perfect in everything. And if I get a grade that is not up to my standards, it will affect my attitude negatively. I need to understand that life has its ups and downs then I will be more positive and have a happier outlook on life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment