Monday, March 17, 2008

Goals part 2

I want to be able to go to the college I wnat to go to and not be forced by my parents to go to a college just because it is cheaper.

The first step for me is to go to the college I want no matter how expensive, I have to apply for as mnay scholarships as I can. If i get scholarshipd, it will be easy to persuade my parents to let me go to the college I want.

My parents will wat me to go to a college that is in a reasonable price range. I can understand that my parents don't want me to start my life with hundreds of dollars worth of debt. So I go to an affordable college, but it might not be as good.

If I apply myself and get many scholarships, I can got o any college I get into. I would have many more opportunities and options. I feel i need to woek to get the opportunity to go to a college I want to go to. Bur at the same time I kind of feel I don't want to put a lot of effort. I know I need to.

No comments: