CyCle paper
The letter T stands for my name.
In Spanish my last name means brown, paper rice bag. And my first name means tailor. My middle name means a waterfall. My initials spell out the name of a band. My various names are like strong rays of sunshine. They are the birds flying around my backyard.
My middle name was my mom’s middle name and now it is mine. But my first name is from a soap opera. My mom is a strong person who will try her best to keep peace among people. This is one of her many great traits.
My mom. She is a great person who watches soap operas and does her best. One day when my mom was pregnant she was watching her favorite soap opera, “All My Children,” and it came to her. The name she wanted for her child was from one of the soap stars that had a main role in the day time drama. But my middle name came was from my mom, we have he same middle name.
When my grandmother was naming her children, she made all of their initials TLH. So when my mom married my dad her initials changed from TLH to TLC. After I was born my dad wanted me to have the same beautiful middle name as my mom and the same initials. My initials are TLC and my full name is Taylor Lynn Costales.
My full name is very beautiful and I like it. But if I had to change it then I would change it to Elizabeth. Because I think the name Elizabeth is also a very nice name. It is strong and is linked to many different historical people. Taylor Lynn Costales is my name but don’t just look at the meaning of my name look at who I am inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment